My Portfolio Frontier Tutorial
This tutorial will
show you how easy it is to get My Portfolio Frontier to manage your share trades
so you have instant access to Australian Tax Office (ATO) compliant tax reports and information about
your portfolio's performance.
The typical life cycle of a share you own is described by the following
- Buy - the investment is made.
- Dividends - the company pays dividends to shareholders in cash or
by issuing additional shares through a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP).
- Performance Assessment - the owner assesses share performance
to measure the return on their investment and to help make decisions about
when to sell.
- Sell - a decision is made to capture profits or to
move money to more profitable investments.
- Tax Reports - the owner informs the ATO about income received from dividends and capital gains or losses made on share sales.
This tutorial will show you how to execute these events using My Portfolio
Click here to start the tutorial